The tradition of “U-Pick” fruit and vegetable season in Brentwood is a long standing one. Some of our customers have been coming to visit our farm since we first opened in 2002! Whether or not this is your 15th year or your first time, you are bound to enjoy the experience. Farm-fresh fruit is just naturally more delicious and nutritious, and more economical too!
Here are a few guidelines to help maximize your enjoyment in the orchard:
- No climbing in, damaging trees or removing branches.
- Young children are not allowed on ladders.
- Children on ladders must be supervised by an adult.
- You must buy what you pick.
- Check produce for ripeness before picking it.
- Do not throw fruit or other items in the orchard.
- Please do not litter.